Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting Down to the Designing!


A nice airy kitchen with lots of light! A great place to sit and have coffee and read in the morning sunshine.
(That's my dream anyways!)

I love white kitchens, I think they make a small space appear larger.
I especially love when the cabinetry go right to the ceiling!
There is never too much storage!
We got a steal on the cabinetry shipped out of California
(sounds crazy I know, but it was very lucrative!)
and a few of our other design elements came from eBay like the mosaic tile.

LOVE!
                                                  

Old School house light
for over the sink
This kitchen will be so light and cheery! Especially when my bright orange Big Chill fridge arrives!
Yes, this is my beloved fridge! 
Once we took some of the walls out in the kitchen, it opened up our dining room to allow more room for entertaining. So technically we have an eat in kitchen.  
                                                                                                                               
That's my mom, she's standing next to the table
so we have a reference to size
of the table in our notes!
                    Love the industrial look of this table!!
However there are no chairs yet purchased for this beauty. We can't seem to agree on any style, so until we do, we will have to sit on the old ones!
Which ones?
   
















No comments:

Post a Comment