Friday, April 6, 2012

Frustration....3 Months and still not finished

If we had kept with our timeline, this would have been the week we start moving into our nearly complete home. Not the case.
At last minute we (I) decided to tear out the bathroom cabinets in hopes to "freshen" up. So the freshening is still a work in progress. 
Not to mention that the kitchen hasn't been started or the flooring completely laid for that matter!
On a good note, our doors have arrived and they are outstanding! As well as the brick for the feature wall in the living room. At this point we are wondering if we are going to ever see this house completed. 
I think we will take our frustration to the beach.......

In the meantime, I've been working on the inspiration for our Master Suite

 
I received a lovely prezzie in this beautiful box from a well known design mecca, 
and it got me thinking, what an unusually gorgeous colour scheme! 
I went directly to my paint fans and picked the colour that is now on our master bedroom walls! 
Benjamin Moore 2037-20 Jade Green! 


Jade Green isn't for the faint of heart, however, paired with CC-37 Glacier White ceiling is fabulous!
FYI, off-white ceilings are a great subtle feature to a room. Its softer then that "straight out of a can white"
Paired with crisp white moldings, your colour will certainly pop!


Then I stumbled upon this picture while I was "Pinning" (love love the creators of Pinterest)
This is the is the visual to my inspiration! Of course the rug and the bedding isn't quite what I had in mind, but that lamp! Oh that colour! 



 Then I fell in love with this fabric from Tonic Living

The Dorothy's will be happy here!



On that note, 

I think we need a vacation....














No comments:

Post a Comment