Thursday, May 17, 2012

Moving Day!

Update for all you lovelies that are following and who have been lighting a fire under me to be a better poster! I promise to do better!

We're finally moving in, and I terribly worried that I will never leave my little house again! I LOVE it!!! Its for sure the happiest house ever. But as I lug and unpack every box from the basement, I quickly decide that we have way too much stuff! I'm worried I may be boarder line hoarder. So I am purging, as I am unpacking, but you will be relieved to know I am finding good homes for the things I am discarding. Remember reuse re purpose as much as you can!

Here's an update on the move in!

Under construction

Waiting for the sink to be cut!



So happy with our kitchen! I am going to try my best not to clutter the counter area.

The only thing I can find is my coffee pot! Which happens to be the most important thing anyways!
Living Room


We have a TV! Eventually we need a unit to house our DVD player and electronics, but we haven't seen anything we're in love with that also works best with this space. So until then, I wait.



Master bedroom is almost finished! I need to add some accessories, and some final touches.



LOVE my curtains! If you have never heard of Tonic Living you have to check them out!
They are for sure the best place to get fabric.
tonicliving.com

1 comment:

  1. bout time!!! been waiting days for this update:)
    looks awesome Shelley and Brad! Congratulations
    xoxo
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete